Virtual Model tour of unit 404 by Renee Gaddis.
This coastal new model was designed by Wendy Berry from Wdesign.
Kalea Bay Hits The ROOF
Sales are exceeding expectations with close to 75% sold and over $145 MILLION in sales.
Kalea Bay has been Naples best selling luxury new development due to it’s strategic location, unbeatable value, breathtaking views and unmatched amenities.
The transformation is taking place as we start construction of the club and continue to grow up a “floor” on Tower 100. Things are moving at Kalea Bay.
We are excited to be ahead of schedule with the delivery of Tower 100 Fall of 2017. Demand for these exclusive residences has been strong as we are now over 50% sold out. We presently have availability for ownership, priced from $1.3 Million for fully finished units. All units are appointed with the highest of finishes.
Now is an excellent time to purchase one of our luxury residences and secure your choice in advance of an expected flurry of sales activity during the upcoming winter season.
To view our current construction video
Third Quarter Reports
“The third quarter report confirmed to us that summer was strong for home sales,” said Mike Hughes, NABOR® president. More activity this summer than we normally see.
The North Naples Area for Condo sales saw a 15% increase in the median price! The inventory is down 6% and the average Condo’s were on the market was 48% less than last year at this time.
The number of closed sales for condo’s in the $1million-$2million price range were up 11% this 3rd quarter compared to last year.
Kalea Bay has 3 new sales in the last week of October.
We are expecting our selling season to be the best we have seen in years!
Naples picked a winner..
REALTORS® Busy from Beaches to Beyond
Naples, Fla. (August 21, 2015) – Activity in the Naples area housing market continued its upward momentum moving into summer as evidenced in the July 2015 Market Report released by the Naples Area Board of REALTORS® (NABOR®), which tracks home listings and sales within Collier County (excluding Marco Island). An 8% increase in overall pending sales (homes under contract) from 845 in July 2014 to 913 in July 2015 is one indication REALTORS® stayed busy in July. Unlike July 2014 where both overall pending sales and overall inventory decreased 13%, activity in July 2015 had many notable peaks and very few valleys. For example, overall inventory decreased 1% from 3,563 in July 2014 to 3,518 in July 2015, but inventory for single-family homes rebounded with a 7% increase from 1,906 single family homes in July 2014 to 2,040 single family homes in July 2015.“Overall pending sales for homes over $300,000 increased 23% from July 2014 compared to July 2015,” said Bill Coffey, Broker Manager of Amerivest Realty Naples, who also noted that overall closed sales for homes over $300,000 increased 16% from 4,123 homes in the 12-months ending July 2014 to 4,783 homes in the 12-months ending July 2015.
The NABOR® July 2015 Market Report provides comparisons of single-family home and condominium sales (via the Southwest Florida MLS), price ranges, and geographic segmentation and includes an overall market summary. The NABOR® July 2015 sales statistics are presented in chart format, including these overall (single- family and condominium) findings:
• Overall pending sales increased 8 % from 845 homes in July 2014 to 913 homes in July 2015.
• Overall closed sales increased 1% from 9,751 homes in the 12-months ending July 2014 to 9,879 homes in the 12-months ending July 2015.
• Overall closed sales for condominiums in the $300,000 – $500,000 price category increased 38% from 686 condominiums in the 12-months ending July 2014 to 947 condominiums in the 12-months ending July 2015.
• Overall median closed price increased 14% from $259,000 in the 12-months ending July 2014 to $295,000 in the 12-months ending July 2015.
• Overall median closed price for homes over $300,000 decreased 5 % from $550,000 in the 12-months ending July 2014 to $520,000 in the 12-months ending July 2015.
• Overall median closed price for homes in the $2 million and above price category increased 16% from $2,850,000 in the 12-months ending July 2014 to $3,300,000 in the 12-months ending July 2015.
• Overall inventory decreased 1% from 3,563 homes in July 2014 to 3,518 homes in July 2015.
• Condominium inventory decreased 11 percent from 1,657 condominiums in July 2014 to 1,478 condominiums in July 2015.
• There is a 4.35 months supply of inventory.
• Conventional sales comprised 40 percent of all transactions in July 2015.
- Average days on market did not change between July 2014 and July 2015 to remain at 77 days.
“Years ago summer was usually a slow season for sales in this area. Not any more. The past several years have had strong real estate sales in the summer months,” said Mike Hughes, NABOR® President, Vice President and General Manager of Downing-Frye Realty, Inc.
Ensure your next sale or purchase in the Naples area is a success, contact a REALTOR® on Naplesarea.com.